Sweets & Treats Gallery

Thursday, July 19, 2012

google reader...

Everyone has that one person they go to for certain questions.
     Dad, how do I cook...?
     Mom, what are your thoughts? Pink or seafoam?
     Lynsey, is it normal when...?
     Jason, am I over reacting about...?

And for my technology and celebrity gossip questions I go to the expert, Michelle.  She seems to always know so much about so much.

Embarrassed me asked her yesterday (like a shy pre-teen asking about their body or sex), "What is RSS?"  I really felt like I should already know.  I'm tech(ish) savvy.  And then, Michelle exposed me to the glory of Google Reader where all of my favorite sites and blogs can be easily accessed in on place with updates of only new posts.

Mind: blow.

World: shaken.

Wholly excitment, Batman!

After adding, rather, subscribing to all the blogs and websites I love, I noticed I only had 370 unread posts.  Ha!  I have some catching up to do!

Thanks, Michelle!  I love Google Reader!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the info on Google Reader. Just signed up! And loving it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Karlee! I'm so glad you love google reader! I do too! It makes reading blogs so easy! :) Please start following me! I'd love to stay in touch! :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave Sweet Bean Some Love!

Free Blog Template by June Lily