Sweets & Treats Gallery

Wednesday, July 31, 2013

happy fall & bucket list update...

As I type this, I am watching Hocus Pocus, the world's greatest Halloween movie!

Did you know today is Autumn Eve!?! Yes, tomorrow is August 1st!  And you know what that means!  I start celebrating fall NOW... well, at the stroke of midnight! ;)

I have a few Fall Bucket List updates!!

SwEeT bEaN's FaLL BuCkEt LiSt: 
  • Attend my town’s annual harvest festival where giant pumpkins are weighed
  • Go pumpkin shopping with Momma; buy a big one with a funky long stem and a few little ones too
  • Enjoy pumpkin treats like a pumpkin scone and a pumpkin latte… and pumpkin ice cream too
  •  Exchange Great Pumpkin gifts with Momma
  • Order & enjoy the yummiest apple spice syrup in a fun cocktail DONE!
Pretty packaging makes my smile! So do fun syrups!
Morris Kitchen syrups came with three recipes!
Lookie what else I found!!!
  • Order & enjoy homemade pumpkin pie body wash… nothing like starting the day with pumpkin pie! DONE!
  • Watch the best ever Halloweenie movie Hocus Pocus DONE!
  • Read my favorite Halloween books including: Twisted Sistahs, Scarecrow Pete, Miss Fiona's Stupendous Pumpkin Pies, The Very Best Pumpkin & other Autumn related children’s books (do you notice a theme in the books I linked? All by the same author and illustrator! And their Christmas books are even better!)
  • Make or eat a caramel apple
  • Buy a cozy sweater
  • Decorate for fall, which I always do on August 1st or 2nd
  • Fill a basket for trick or treaters (and not eat it all before Halloween!)
  • Bake something pumpkin flavored
  • Host a Halloween party
  • Make a Halloweenie craft
  • Buy & burn a yummy fall flavored candle (bought caramel apple, bought wouldn't mind having this!!!) DONE!
  • Send Great Pumpkin gifts to my nephew, mister Mason and my Goddaughter, miss Ella Jean (but don’t tell them that I’m the great pumpkin, it’s a secret!)
  • Dress Penny in her pumpkin costume, just for fun
  • Carve a pumpkin with Hubster & Pen
Got homemade pumpkin pie, and granny's apple pie too!
A caramel apple treat. The lady at CVS said they were killer!
For Halloween day! My students will get a kick outta this!
  • Dress up for Halloween & wear my costume to school (found a new, festive headband!)
  • Drive around an look at the leaves changing
  • Take a evening walk to enjoy that crisp Autumn air
  • Request a few fall inspired items from the library DONE!
With continued anticipation,
Lindsay Bean

1 comments:

  1. Happy Fall!!! Love the Fall Bucket List.

    ReplyDelete

Leave Sweet Bean Some Love!

Free Blog Template by June Lily