Did you know today is Autumn Eve!?! Yes, tomorrow is August 1st! And you know what that means! I start celebrating fall NOW... well, at the stroke of midnight! ;)
I have a few Fall Bucket List updates!!
SwEeT bEaN's FaLL BuCkEt LiSt:
- Attend my town’s annual harvest festival where giant pumpkins are weighed
- Go pumpkin shopping with Momma; buy a big one with a funky long stem and a few little ones too
- Enjoy pumpkin treats like a pumpkin scone and a pumpkin latte… and pumpkin ice cream too
- Exchange Great Pumpkin gifts with Momma
Order & enjoy the yummiest apple spice syrup in a fun cocktailDONE!
|Pretty packaging makes my smile! So do fun syrups!|
|Morris Kitchen syrups came with three recipes!|
|Lookie what else I found!!!|Order & enjoy homemade pumpkin pie body wash… nothing like starting the day with pumpkin pie!DONE! Watch the best ever Halloweenie movie Hocus PocusDONE!
- Read my favorite Halloween books including: Twisted Sistahs, Scarecrow Pete, Miss Fiona's Stupendous Pumpkin Pies, The Very Best Pumpkin & other Autumn related children’s books (do you notice a theme in the books I linked? All by the same author and illustrator! And their Christmas books are even better!)
- Make or eat a caramel apple
- Buy a cozy sweater
- Decorate for fall, which I always do on August 1st or 2nd
- Fill a basket for trick or treaters (and not eat it all before Halloween!)
- Bake something pumpkin flavored
- Host a Halloween party
- Make a Halloweenie craft
Buy & burn a yummy fall flavored candle(bought caramel apple, bought wouldn't mind having this!!!) DONE!
- Send Great Pumpkin gifts to my nephew, mister Mason and my Goddaughter, miss Ella Jean (but don’t tell them that I’m the great pumpkin, it’s a secret!)
- Dress Penny in her pumpkin costume, just for fun
- Carve a pumpkin with Hubster & Pen
|Got homemade pumpkin pie, and granny's apple pie too!|
|A caramel apple treat. The lady at CVS said they were killer!|
|For Halloween day! My students will get a kick outta this!|
- Dress up for Halloween & wear my costume to school (found a new, festive headband!)
- Drive around an look at the leaves changing
- Take a evening walk to enjoy that crisp Autumn air
Request a few fall inspired items from the libraryDONE!