Sweets & Treats Gallery

Thursday, July 25, 2013

my fall bucket list...

Me With My Pumpkin Pick Last Fall

Pumpkin Penny Last Halloween
I spend every day of spring and summer dreaming about my favorite season: Fall!


There is something about the shift in the sun's light. It happens in the late summer, even before the temperature has alerted anyone that fall is on its way. It's an opulent, warm, golden glow that begs to be bathed in, played in and lived in

In celebration of her arrival, I am sharing my big plans with you, because, in my timeline, Fall starts on August 1st… which is only next week! Can you believe it!?! I can hardly stand it... like a kid on Christmas!


SwEeT bEaN's FaLL BuCkEt LiSt: 
  • Attend my town’s annual harvest festival where giant pumpkins are weighed
  • Go pumpkin shopping with Momma; buy a big one with a funky long stem and a few little ones too
  • Enjoy pumpkin treats like a pumpkin scone and a pumpkin latte… and pumpkin ice cream too
  •  Exchange Great Pumpkin gifts with Momma
  • Order & enjoy the yummiest apple spice syrup in a fun cocktail
  • Order & enjoy homemade pumpkin pie body wash… nothing like starting the day with pumpkin pie!
  • Watch the best ever Halloweenie movie Hocus Pocus
  • Read my favorite Halloween books including: Twisted Sistahs, Scarecrow Pete, Miss Fiona's Stupendous Pumpkin Pies, The Very Best Pumpkin & other Autumn related children’s books (do you notice a theme in the books I linked? All by the same author and illustrator! And their Christmas books are even better!)
  • Make or eat a caramel apple
  • Buy a cozy sweater
  • Decorate for fall, which I always do on August 1st or 2nd
  • Fill a basket for trick or treaters (and not eat it all before Halloween!)
  • Bake something pumpkin flavored
  • Host a Halloween party
  • Make a Halloweenie craft
  • Buy & burn a yummy fall flavored candle
  • Send Great Pumpkin gifts to my nephew, mister Mason and my Goddaughter, miss Ella Jean (but don’t tell them that I’m the great pumpkin, it’s a secret!)
  • Dress Penny in her pumpkin costume, just for fun
  • Carve a pumpkin with Hubster & Pen
  • Dress up for Halloween & wear my costume to school
  • Drive around an look at the leaves changing
  • Take a evening walk to enjoy that crisp Autumn air
  • Request a few fall inspired items from the library
Any big plans for you this Fall?

All Warm & Glowy,
Lindsay Bean


1 comments:

  1. I LOVE fall too!!! But, I think Aug 1st is still summer....lol...

    ReplyDelete

Leave Sweet Bean Some Love!

Free Blog Template by June Lily