Sweets & Treats Gallery

Wednesday, December 11, 2013

allow me to introduce you to cara...

It was only a few short months ago that this blog partnered with Rob Lane, the Marriage Mechanic, and he created a language and relationship reaching thousands of people with hopes to improve their marriages! We hear you! We see you! And we know we're reaching you!  Thank you for you unbelievably love and support! 

Now, I am thrilled to be adding to our team, and I am bursting at the seams to tell you about Rob's wifey, Cara Lane, my friend, someone who inspires me, and leaves me in awe, frankly!  She is passionate about communication and empowering women! Sooo... our little blog is growing by one and Cara's got big plans for this new journey!  I'm honored that her passion and voice will be heard here!  And I'm hoping we can all benefit from Cara's awesomeness!

So... let me introduce you to your Communication Coach, Cara Lane & her plan for Women's Wednesdays (WW):

Who is Cara Lane?
Cara Lane can be summed up in two words = infectious enthusiasm. Cara’s high energy, expressive style will be a joy to your learning on life. She has won the hearts of people and has become known nationally as “America’s Speaker Sweetheart.” She has also toured the world and has become an internationally known motivational speaker and trainer. Cara Lane is the award winning top trainer for the world’s leading seminar company. She's a leader an ambassador for Weight Watchers. Cara has given over 10,000 hours of instruction on communication training.

Cara Lane has a long history of loving communication. She will amaze you with her insight for teaching the fundamentals of great communicators. And she sees the incredible benefits of putting good skills into practice which leads to greater success.

In Cara’s words...
I love using the power of positive words to make a difference in people’s lives. I especially enjoy directing my efforts into women’s conferences and seminars because there is a need. Women need to believe they make a difference in their everyday life. Women expect mutual support from one another. Women want to get along and see the results of maintained relationships. It is a joy to let women know that their self-esteem is not based on what they do but who they are.
Cara the Communication Coach… Communication works for those who work at it. I believe that all relationships need great communication to survive and thrive. My husband is a relationship coach and a phycology professor. Together we bring this dynamic duo of communication and relationship together to help others succeed in connection. I love to teach people practical life changing tips to help them communicate better. The way you communicate with yourself and others is essential to your life’s success and fulfillment.
I want readers, listeners and viewers to see, hear and watch a woman who has dedicated her life to helping others communicate with passion and purpose. My posts will serve as a solution to communication problems and issues. Each follower will in essence form a relationship with their own awareness of life. Awareness is the first step towards change. My prayer is that your life will be changed for the better because to these posts.
 
Where you can find me:
www.themarriagelane.com
www.caralane.com

Looking forward to my first post next Wednesday! Tune in & let me know what you think!

Enthusiastically,
Cara Lane
Communication Coach

Comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Sweet Bean Some Love!

Free Blog Template by June Lily