Sweets & Treats Gallery

Tuesday, August 03, 2010

waiting for baby mason...

This is Lynsey.  She's pregnant with baby boy Mason! I can't wait to see her be a mommy!!!  She will be terrific!!!

It's safe to say I would do anything for Lynsey, who's loyalty, sacrifice and friendship have known no bounds or limits.  I've seen her in action: she was my matron of honor!  More importantly, she's been a great friend to me since my sophomore year of highschool.  And I followed her to college too, where she always had my back and introduced me to my hubby!  I adore her and I am beyond excited to meet little Mason, my nephew, arriving this fall!
My mom and I hosted a baby shower for her. It was a chocolate and blue bonanza! It was a positively perfect evening for a shower!  And I was thrilled with how everything turned out. It was my first baby shower. Lynsey and her guests were delighted, pampered and pleased!
Chocoalte table clothes with blue napkins folded and pinned like diapers.
Party games and pencils in "Mason" jars, which Lyns noticed right away!
Lysney's Momma, Patty, provided the beautiful daisies. 
Daisies are the perfect shower flower!
Gift to Mommy-to-Be: A clothesline filled with onesies and socks!
Yummy food table with light, fresh food.
A gift for baby Mason also used as part decor.
Teddy bears!
Diaper drawing!  One raffle ticket for
every pack of diapers each guest brought!
Diaper drawing tickets.
Mint filled mini diapers for party favors!  Lyns loves buttermints too!
Blue & white straws in a "Mason" jar.
Make-Your-Own Drink Bar Menu.
Party favors just for the Grandmas: vanilla spiced
 sugar jars cause little boys are snips, snails and puppy dog
tails, but Grandma's are sugar, spice and everything nice!
The 100% homemade dessert bar!
The life of the party: marsh mellow pops!
Candied pretzel wands.
Homemade orange cupcakes with vanilla bean frosting;
chocolate chip cupcakes with chocoalte frosting.
Homemade orange cupcakes with vanilla bean
frosting; cherry almond cupcakes with my famous
triple lemon frosting.
Mint brownie pops. Cute!
Sprinkle bar for ice cream cups!
We had so much fun planning this shower for Lynsey!  It was a very festive way to celebrate Mason's arrival.  Let the count down begin....!

Warmly,
Sweet Bean

1 comments:

  1. Lately, I've been hoping you would get back to blogging. Especially because you have a house and a adorable doggy to show off!

    ReplyDelete

Leave Sweet Bean Some Love!

Free Blog Template by June Lily