Sweets & Treats Gallery

Monday, June 02, 2008

what's news, bubba lou...

It’s been a creative and inspiring couple of days for me. I had a cupcake party on Friday night and went to a stamping party at my aunt's house on Sunday.

Here are some photos of the festivities, beginning first with my table from the cupcake party:


Here are the four projects my cousin & I made with our aunt. First, a birthday card with a chubby, happy clown. Next, a simple block and flower thank you card and a gift tag with handmade mini roses. And finally, a gift pouch with a layered sunflower stamp and glittered bee. My aunt is so talented and I had a blast!

I have to tell you, nearly a half a dozen cupcakes later, that this was the tastiest of weekends! Thanks to my friends who made the party a blast and my cousin and aunt for a crafty Sunday afternoon! 
I hope you have an inspired week!

Love,
Lindsay

Comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Sweet Bean Some Love!

Free Blog Template by June Lily