Sweets & Treats Gallery

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

bridal week: weddings on the cheap...

"The best things in life aren't things." -Art Buchwald

"Such is human psychology that if we don't express our joy, we soon cease to feel it." -Lin Yutang

"The best is yet to be." -Robert Browning
I was asked to be the "bride" in a week long "Bridal Week on the Cheap" for a local news station. Each day they'll be featuring a new aspect of planning your wedding with tips for the budget conscious bride to do-it-herself. Here's the schedule:

Monday: Bridal Make-Up

Tuesday: Bridal Hair & Tips for Do-It-Yourself Bridesmaid Hair

Wednesday: Wedding Planning 101

Thursday: Wedding Food

Friday: Bachette Parties on the Cheap

Considering the year my fiance and I have had, this is quite a treat for me! I am sooo excited to be the "bride" and soak up all the extra tips and pampering that I can. I am delighted to be a part of it. 

Love,
Lindsay
 

Comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Sweet Bean Some Love!

Free Blog Template by June Lily